Job: Medical Officer
No. of vacancy: 01
Job Location: Bishalnagar, Baluwatar, Kathmandu
Salary: As per the company policy
Deadline for Application: 16th June, 2019
Qualification : MBBS(NMC Registered)
Experience : Experienced Preferred
- Should be able to assess health conditions, review of the health history.
- Should be able to provide counseling to patients about good nutrition and its impact on overall health.
- Should be able to make suitable arrangements for the distribution of work in the treatment of emergency cases .To, undertake emergency procedures as required including resuscitation taking the lead as necessary.
- Ability to screen cases needing specialized medical attention including dental care and nursing , care and refer them to Doctors/ referral institutions.
- Should be able to prescribe medication on discharge with patients and write a discharge summary if requested.
- To supervise the daily clinical management of all patients in coordination with the nurses and under the guidance of Consultants.
- To act, as may be reasonably required, on behalf of the Consultant in their absence when requested
Interested candidate can send their CV at :
Drop CV at office Arogin Health Care & Research Centre(city office) ,Bishalnagar, Baluwatar.