Vacancy Announcement- Physical Therapist (PT)
No. of vacancy: Few
Job Location: Bishalnagar, baluwatar, Kathmandu
Salary: As per the company policy
Deadline for Application: 25th March 2020
Experience: Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Additional: Two wheelers preferred(Not mandatory)
- Physical therapists need to observe a patient's issues, and analyze what is needed to help them ease their pain, without putting them at risk of further injury.
- Should have Interpersonal Skills, should be able to work one-on-one with patients every day. Should be working with people in close situations, be a good communicator and listener. Should talk with patients and their families and be able and willing to deliver both good and bad news in most compassionate way possible.
- Should have Stamina, Physical therapists may have to lift clients, and spend much of their time on their feet. You will need strength and stamina to do the job.
- Should gather background data, reviews referrals, selects and modifies evaluation tools, and evaluates patients determining the level of patient’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Able to develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Should prepare clinical progress notes and report to physician whenever necessary.
- Evaluating outcomes.
- Must be able to solve problems independently and confidently by applying analytical and logical thinking
Kindly send the required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: CV. Academic documents,Licence No. Copy of citizenship is mandatory.